This banana cake is easy to make and its 100% vegan it’s moist nature and deliciously creamy, will make every bite an adventure to your plate.
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp chia seeds, soaked and pulsed into a thick paste
- 1 1/2 cups whole purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup mashed very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together into a butter and pour into loaf pan
Add remaining banana on top of the loaf pan.
Bake 35-45 minutes until bread brown and is firm. (using a toothpick insert into the center of the bread comes out clean)
Remove from oven and let it rest in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely to room temperature.