This was one the first thing I learned to make when researching about a vegan diet, “how to make vegan butter” and I was surprised to see that I could actually make my very own butter vegan of course in my own pantry at the luxury of my home. I then develop my own vegan butter, that’s creamy, spreadable and can be used in making pastries and savory dishes.
- 1½ cup. melted refined coconut oil (not extra virgin coconut oil)
- ½ cup. Plant-based milk (i used almond)
- ¼ c. macadamia oil
- ½ tsp. pink salt
- 2 tsp liquid lecithin
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process at medium speed for about 1 minute until all is combined and becoming fluffy.
- Pour butter mixture into a container (non-metallic) preferably silicone, as it would make it easier to remove
- Set it in the refrigerator for it to firm up, and use as you would regular butter.
Pantry’s Tip: You can adjust the salt for tasting.