This was one of my simplest recipe I’ve made. Would you believe that is 100% fully raw, a great way to consume a fresh crispy zucchini and a creme made from cashew and the nutritional yeast that gives it that cheesy taste and enhance the texture, you won’t even know your consuming cashews.
- 2 large zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons macadamia oil or coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews, soaked (in coconut water)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/2 tsp of salt, pink
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/8 turmeric powder
- 1/8 cayenne pepper (optional)
1. spiral the zucchini in spiralizer, and set aside.
2. Add the soaked cashews to a Vitamix and slowly turn the speed up, into a smooth creamy paste, add the garlic, spices and lime juice and blend one more time.
3. Pour the creme onto the zucchini, toss and combine well, and serve.
4. Garnish with wild edible flowers or microgreens (optional)